Here’s my current favorite version: cucumber, lime, mint, lemongrass (had some leftovers from a href. This is my favorite version. Cucumber, lime, mint, and lemongrass. Sugar, Honey, and lemongrass (
You can now blend the mixture.
It will get chunky, but that’s okay. Pour it through a sieve to remove the pulp. You will only be left with the deliciously potent, slightly sweet, refreshing drink. Pour over ice, and you have the most refreshing drink of summer. The color and flavor are like a sweet, cooling, and refreshing waterfall in your mouth. We used the entire lime.
- Three small cukes, chopped into chunks
- 10 Fresh basil leaves (or mint!)
- 2 The whole of the world Limes Unpeeled and quartered
- One tablespoon lemongrass paste. You can also find out more about Fresh lemongrass. You can also use ginger
- Half cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 Cups Water Plus an additional 2 cups Water Later
- Ice Serving
- Blend the cucumbers with the basil, limes and lemongrass, sugar, Honey, and 2 cups of Water until smooth.
- Pour the agua caliente into a pitcher using a fHoneyesh strainer. Discard the pulp.
- Add 2 cups of Water to the pitcher. Serve over ice and store in the refrigerator. It’s SO GOOD.